Looking to SELL or RENT? - P&O Apartments has clients waiting now!!
We currently have many local and international customers, who are interested in buying properties in your area.
We offer a dedicated, personal and efficient service to all of our clients.
We are always looking for the best properties for our international clientele.
If you are thinking about selling or renting your home, please call us as soon as possible call us right away to ensure your property is listed in time for the coming season
P & O staff prides themselves in their professionalism, experience and dedication to our clients –after all our success depends on yours!
We have our fingers on the pulse of the Costa del Sol market with our multilingual staff networking to provide the best service so you can relax
ADVERTISE YOUR PROPERTY FOR SALE ON COSTA DEL SOL
- We are actively selling property here on the Costa del Sol
- Our main office is on the main street in Marbella
- We actively advertise your property through a lot of international property portals in many languages
- We have partnerships with established international agents who recommend us to their long lists of purchasers
- We can advertise your property on your behalf with over 100 agents along the Costa del Sol
- We advertise your property in national and international publications
- We spend lots of money on ensuring our website is highly ranked and easily found by anyone seeking to purchase a property in Spain
- We have been established since 2003 and have successfully continued to grow
- No Sale, No Fee – Contact us now to make an and list your property for FREE
If you are thinking about selling your property on the Costa del Sol, do not doubt in requesting advice to us on a possible valuation of the market, call us or fill up the form and we will call you for an appointment without any commitment.
If you already have your property for sale and you want us to list it, provide us the following documentation we need to start to commercialize it.
Documentation we need to help you on selling your property
- Copy of the Scripture of purchase (title deeds).
- Last receipt of property taxes (IBI).
- Certificate to be current in the community expenses, sent by the Administrator.
- Fiscal Identification number (NIF).
- Powers in case that the property belongs to a society or another physical person.
- Recommendable to contribute last receipts of the light provisions, water, gas and telephone to facilitate the change of payment by standing order.